Dogmeat duck ground 200 grams
Ground duck contains only parts of this animal.
All our products are gluten-free, and contain no binding agents, aromatic substances, colouring agents or flavouring agents.
- Type of product
- Raw Food | Ground Meat
- 200 grams
- Available in the following weights
- 1 x 1000 gram - 1 x 500 gram - 1 x 200 gram
- crude protein
- crude fiber
- crude fat
- Ruw as
Feeding instructions RF "raw food" for adult dogs.
- Please see below the feeding instructions for puppies and adult dogs. Bear in mind that the type of dog (active or less active), and what you do with it (e.g. dog training school, sports), will affect the quantity of food your dog requires, a more active dog will need a little more.
- If you have a puppy, we refer you to the PUPMEAT section and the accompanying advice.
- A puppy or adult dog (of normal weight) aged 10 months or above is allowed to eat 2 - 2.7% of its body weight in raw food per day. This total amount of food should preferably be divided into 2 daily meals.
- Example: a puppy or adult dog weighing 20 kg gets around 400 - 540 grams per day, divided into 2 meals of around 270 grams.
- As a rule, the lighter the dog, the higher the percentage of raw food allowed. It is therefore important to know your puppy’s current weight, and also how much it should grow over the following period, so you can adjust the amount of food accordingly.
- And always provide sufficient fresh drinking water for your dog!
- This product is a raw animal feed. Therefore, observe the hygiene regulations.
- We transport orders direct to customers, in our refrigerated vans, at a temperature of around -18 °C.
- To preserve the quality of the product, place it in the freezer as soon as possible after receiving it.
- Storage At a temperature of -20 °C, the product can be stored for 1 year from the manufacture date
- To Defrost Remove product from freezer, remove packaging and allow product to defrost inside a storage
- container in the fridge.
- You can use our Curver storage containers (see ‘storage container’ under items).
- If kept refrigerated at a temperature between 2 - 4 °C, the product has a shelf life of around 2 days.
- To prevent damage to nutrients in the product - never heat the product – not even in a microwave or by immersing it in water.
Category 3 material | Use as petfood only. Keep apart from food. Wash hands and clean tools, utensils and surfaces after handling this product.
You might also like